domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Andy desde la cuenta en Instagram de AP (Parte 2)


Getting ready to board my flight back home from The last show of The OUTBREAK Tour . Coffe time #aptakeover



I bought what I am refering to as a captain América Sweater thanksfully my love Juliet approves . #aptakeover



I thing this one is self explanatory #aptakeover




Be sure to check out The web series that my cousin Joe Flanders and i do calles "Average Joe" Joe Also interviewedin AP # 305 here's a pic of me in Joes house wearing one oh his god damn Mac and cheese shorts haha . #aptakeover




Currently listening to one of my favorite records of all time. What are your favorite albums? #aptakover




Well thanks for hanging everyone! It's been fun! Make sure to pick up AP December issue #305! Thank you so much to everyone at AP for making this possible! Follow your dreams and never give in! #aptakeover


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario