martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Sedition1216 Vía Instagram


@ashleypurdyinc showing me how he really feels about me and my camera...



Getting my photojournalist on with @jakepittsbvb and @jinxxed4life



Hey look, it's @ceesespieces ! Literally the very first shot of him performing on my memory card... #bvbarmy #bvb4 #blackveilbrides



Fun with silhouettes. @andybvb edition



I know you guys are all up listening to it so here's something to look at while you do...



I think what @ceesespieces is trying to say is "Go buy our new album available now at your favorite online retailer." Probably anyway...



Andy did an art thing for @altpress and then he gave it to that girl. And then she got engaged right in front of us and my mind was blown...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario