martes, 13 de enero de 2015

Andy Vía Instagram


For nearly a decade I have been working towards this dream that is Black Veil Brides. It is all I have ever wanted and you all have given it wings and let it soar. Each and every year I am so fucking thankful for your support, kindness and love. I am thankful for the chance I have been given to live out this dream and the people that I have met because of it. The BVB Army has given us everything and while it would be impossible to truly show my gratitude in the manner that you deserve I will say a solum and sincere Thank You. Thank you to the BVB Army, thank you to my brothers (without whom there would be no BVB) and thank you to everyone who makes this possible. I love you all and I wish you the happiest of New Year celebrations! Seeya in 2015 Photo by: Wendy Bird


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario