domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Via Instagram Andy !!

 Tonight was very special for me. I boarded my flight from Los Angeles to Richmond and I knew that I happened to have a layover in my hometown...Cincinnati. What I didn't know was that when I landed for my layover I would receive a text message from my mom saying that my grandmother had received fantastic news! My grandma has been fighting lymphoma for quite awhile and has undergone every single treatment imaginable to beat this disease. She is the strongest, most brilliant and certainly the most intellectually sound, productive and wonderful human being I have ever known. I love her with all of my heart and tonight I found out that as things currently stand there are ZERO new cancer cells and that she may go into full remission. Once I heard this news I decided to run out of the airport and to the nearest taxi to get a ride to her house. I climbed through the snow and knocked at her door to surprise her and say congratulations and to spend some time just chatting and talking about the future. My family means everything to me. I am so lucky to have grown up with such incredible role models and I cannot possibly put into words how thankful I am to know that my grandmother, my hero..won't be in constant pain any longer. Thank you to @ceesespieces and @waywardjesselee for helping me with my bags etc. in Virginia and thank you to my mom and dad for making all this possible. Life is beautiful #fuckcancer



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario