domingo, 12 de abril de 2015

Jake Vía Instagram


I guess my Russian name is Sake.. hahaha xD



Thank you St. Petersburg for an amazing first ever show in Russia!!!



Moscow, Russia Tonight! Are you ready?! I've gotta feeling it's gonna be a good one! ‪#‎theblackmasstour‬



Tonight was one of those nights when on stage, I thought to myself how lucky I am to be able to play/make music for a living. Thank you all for making my dreams come true. Moscow, Russia thank you for an unforgettable show. Definitely one of my all time favorites! ‪#‎theblackmasstour‬ ‪#‎bvblivepics‬ ‪#‎BVBinRussia‬



Got to do a little sight seeing here in Moscow before we leave. Here is a picture I took of St. Basil's Cathedral. What a cool city! ‪#‎theblackmasstour‬ ‪#‎bvbinrussia‬ ‪#‎cathedral‬ ‪#‎moscow‬ ‪#‎russia‬ ‪#‎redsquare‬



Happy Easter everyone! Tonight we are in Nizhny Novgorod, at Milo Concert Hall! I also have a new video up on YouTube. Http://youtu.be/d4Nj3aDELc0
‪#‎theblackmasstour‬ ‪#‎BVBinRussia‬



Thank you Nizhny Novgorod! Next stop, Kazan tomorrow night for ‪#‎theblackmasstour‬ Goodnight Russia!
‪#‎BVBinRussia‬ ‪#‎bvblivepics‬


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario