domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

Via Instagram Andy !! Spent today cooped up in a hotel room in Cologne. I was able to see a doctor and even though I have a pretty severely inflamed larynx he thinks if I keep to my prescribed regiment and get tons of rest I should be able to ease my way back into singing. I apologize to everyone in Tilburg who came out to see us with Steel Panther tonight. I went against doctors orders last night in Paris and gave it my all to sing and woke up this morning paying the price. On the plus side my Christian Bale "Batman" impression has never been better haha! Anyway in all seriousness I apologize for the show cancellation and I promise we will make it up to you! As of right now I intend on playing tomorrow here in Germany but I will definitely need some vocal assistance from the BVB Army! #theblackmass #theshatteredthroat


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario